||It couldn't be easier to maintain
your client and callsign details. You will need your SMART User
and password. There's no fee to change your client details and changes are visible immediately on
All callsign applicants are issued with an
Activation Code by
email when their client record is setup. Once activated, clients can
create a User Name and password - you'll need this to maintain your client
details. For assistance in activating your SMART account, click
here to update your client record.
- If you have forgotten your SMART User Name or password then click
here and click on the "Forgot your password?" link. For further
assistance or to have an Activation Code sent to you, please call RSM on 0508 RSM
INFO (0508 776-463) or email email@example.com
with your client ID or client details and they will send a new Activation Code.
- If you have an Activation Code and need assistance in
activating your SMART account, click
Callsign & Vessel Maintenance
There is a small charge to edit your
callsign/vessel record. Please note that these changes are not
visible immediately on the SMART
database as they are
processed manually by a Callsigns NZ Ministry of Economic
Development Authorised Examiner.
We can perform the following changes with your authority:
- Change your radio installation type
- Indicate that INMARSAT Satellite Communications Equipment is fitted
- Issue a Radio Telex Number
- Change your Vessel Name
- Release your Callsign
- Change your Callsign (by firstly releasing it and then re-applying)
- Update any of your vessels safety information
Click here to undertake any of
these maintenance tasks.
Transfer of Ownership
- Only ZME and ZMF series callsigns can be transferred.
- Please note that callsigns in the ZMG series are automatically
generated and cannot be re-allocated to the new owner of a vessel.
Click here to apply to transfer
ownership of your callsign.